Welcome to Infineon Toolbox
Thank you for using Infineon Toolbox which is now available online and offline to get started easier and finish your project faster
- New! Toolbox online: search for all Infineon online & offline tools. Open or install them by one click.
- New! Evaluation board registration: quickly register your boards and kits by name or QR code and get access to highly valuable hardware & software configuration files (e.g., PCB ALTIUM layout files, Gerber formats, DAVE™ software code)
- New! My Space Projects: find all your registered evaluation boards here and share documents and projects with your team
- Receive update notifications and updates in place
Please follow these steps to install the Toolbox offline launcher
Step 2: Install
Step 3: Launch
Step 4a: Install tool by name
Step 4b: Install by QR code
Step 5: Start tool
- Infineon Toolbox is compatible with Windows 7 or later.
- A recent multi-core processor, 2 GB of RAM and at least 200 MB of disk space are recommend. Installation and usage of tools will require additional disk space and RAM.
- An Internet connection allowing HTTPS connections is required to install and update tools.